Ablaye and Daba

Ablaye and Daba

Monday, November 16, 2009

new baby!!!!

Congratulations Crystal and Andy! Im so excited!!! i know i havent written on here in awhile but i wanted to write a quick post and wish my big sister and brother in law the best and to say congratualtions on the birth of their baby girl. Mommy and baby are both doing great!

I have less than three weeks until i will be back in the states for christmas. i dont have much else to talk about because America is on my mind 24/7.... especially with the birth of the new baby. I have mentally checked out of Senegal... the next few weeks are going to be tough. Work has kept be insanely busy but ill write about that another time... as for today... im just daydreaming about the beautiful niece that will be waiting for me when i get home :)