Ablaye and Daba

Ablaye and Daba

Monday, September 8, 2008

The beginning of the BEGINNING

I finally made it to my staging today.... It has been a veryyy long day but a good one at that! I got here (Philadelphia) this morning sooo early. Luckily i was able to check into my room early and squeeze in a much needed nap. I made it down to orientation and sat through hours of mind blowingly boring lectures. We basically went over all the rules and paperwork today. Tomorrow hopefully something cool happens... Im just wating for someone to freak out and have a panic attack and get shipped home... it wont be me btw! Dont get any ideas :) I dont think anything exciting will be happening until Wednesday. We will be catching a bus to New York and going to get vaccinations.... then flying out. I wont be writing again until i get in Senegal. Just thought i would let everyone know i made it and everything is going well... Hope all is well in Indiana!