Ablaye and Daba

Ablaye and Daba

Monday, October 13, 2008

new address

I have been trying to upload photos for a wek now and i cannot figure out what is going wrong. I would love to blame it on poor internet connection but that is not the problem.....Anyway, i will get photos up asap.

I am heading back to my village tomorrow for another week of intense language classes. I will be back in the city Saturday and will update the blog and add photos!!!! seriously this time.

Also, if anyone is interested in writing me, i have a new address. My new address will be
B.P. 64
Sokone, Senegal
West Africa.

That will be my permanent address here and it will take effect Nov 7. Mail takes a week or two so if you send anything after this week, mail it to my new address..please and thank you!!!
I just got back to Thies yesterday after spending a night at the beach in Dakar. All of th volunteers rented out a gorgeous house right by the ocean for a night. It was a much needed mini vaca. We were only there for about 24 hrs but it was well worht the trip. I have a nice tan now... Also, i got braids last week and now have long hair. :)
Back to reality and back to work. Hope to hear from you soon!!!