Ablaye and Daba

Ablaye and Daba

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A little Turkey goes a loong way...

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who follow my blog. I am now in Kaolack. The volunteers are having a two day party at the regional house. We even have turkey!!! Everyone is coming in today and cooking. I am having a great holiday so far. I just want to give a shout out to Bri because i heard she was very sick.... So bri- hope you get feeling better. I am thinking about you!
Also, i will try and call a few family members within the next few hrs to give confirmation that i am still alive! Also, i forgot to mention in my last email of photos, THAT IS MY NEW HOME. i included pics of my hut and my family compound. The kids are my siblings... i have A LOT!
Happy thanksgiving and enjoy your turkey... i will be enjoying mine!